Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

School sports day

· school sports day on my school is traditionally held the first Tuesday in May on an athletic field close to the school; it is organised by our sport teachers and the events are :1000m run, relay, 100m sprint, long jump and high jump and weight put
· I participated only on one school sport day because the other times I was ill; I ran a relay and a 1000m run; I think that I started the relay well, I overtook 2 runners but finally our class finished 3rd; and when I was supposed to run the 1000m, I didn’t notice that other competors moved to the other side of the pitch and they started without me
· because we have only 10 boys in our class, we have never achieved a good position as a whole class

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat