Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Sports and me

Sports and me

· I think that the main and only function of any sport is to bring happiness and fun from moving; of course it is nice to win some competiton but the winner has to say : “OK, maybe I’m so good maybe it was just a luck, but I like this sport and I would be happy the same if I was the last”

· when I was young, I used to play tennis for about 3 years, but I must say I didn’t like it very much; I didn’t like going to trainings because there were too many people and I was the youngest and the worst of them; but what I liked was to play on weekends mornings with my father (I beated him twice)

· I did judo for approximately one year but I gave it up because I didn’t like it at all - I was kind of sensitive

· now I play frisbee and it’s the greatest game in the world; it originated in America in 1960’s and came to Europe in early 90’s, I started to do it 2 years ago and quickly learned the basic - throw the disc, now I’m not the worst; once a week we go running and another day we train in a hall or outdoor during the summer; I’ve been only on four ultimate cups and our team was always on last three positions; but it doesn’t matter, we are relatively young team and we all like it

· I would also mention that I do rollerblade skating, but mainly during the summer

· I don’t watch TV very much but if I had to choose a sport to watch, it would be hockey - it is quick, action and CR is good in it

-

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat