Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

The role of newspaper, magazine and books in life

1) The role of reading and newspapers in the society, censorship – diff. countries
2) Influence of media e.g. in the USA and in the CZ
3) Types of newspapers, magazines and genres of books
4) Our favourite reading
5) English and Am. Authors
6) What does reading give us? Reading in foreign language.
7) What have you read recently?
8) Libraries, internet sources

Many people read newspaper, because they want to know information from the world. We have a lot of types of newspaper (f. E. MF Dnes, Lidové noviny, Hospodářské noviny are about business, economy and financial). Tabloids are Šíp, Aha, Blesk. We can cull from wide products of magazines – for woman, about computers or about science. Adults read mostly newspaper like Economic newspaper, Catholic weekly paper, People´s newspaper or Young Front Today. I think it´s a little boring. Children read mostly cartoons. There are many pictures and a few of words and it´s not difficult to read it. Czech cartoon magazine is f.e. Čtyřlístek.
I read newspapers, but not every day, because I don’t buy it. Mostly I read it in the Internet on Novinky cz. or Idnes.cz. Sometimes I read some tabloids because it is very interesting and funny what can people fiction.  If I have bad moor /nálada/ I read these gossips and scandals about stars  and I am happy. But sometimes happened that my moor will be angry because normal people have serious problems and these famous people loose problems like what I should wear and which party a should visit etc.
I like reading books, but now I haven’t enough time for it. In literature we have many genres of books: The genres of poetry are lyric poetry like hymn, epic poetry like ballad or epos. The genres of drama are tragedy or comedy. The genres of prose are story, short story, novel, horror, science fiction, biography, crime story and so on. I like biography and drama.
British writers are for example Charles Dickens, Joanne Rowling, Jonathan Swift, John Ronald Reuel Tolkien, Herbert George Wells, Agatha Christie and others.
American writers are for example Edgar Allan Poe, Jack London, Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner, Jack Kerouac or Allen Ginsberg.
What does reading gives us? We read for learning something new or for fun. When we read, we make our word-stock better.
Recently I read only graduation questions.And I haven’t my favourite writer, because, as I already said, I haven’t enough time for reading. I hope it will be better in the future.
I live in Dolní Poustevna, it is a small village, so we have only small library. Our library is open on Tuesday and on Thursday. I use our library if I need some book f. E. For school, which we haven’t at home. But I can see, that older people or people in a rente they use the library very often, because they have enough time for reading and it is good when they training they’re brain. Young people use today often internet for searching information, because it is comfortable and I think, that each for us has it at home.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat