Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

Ways of communication

1) Importance – why, usage
2) Body language x verbal communication
3) Types – can we control it? Advantages x disadvantages
4) Communication at present and in the past – differences, what is better, what makes our lives easier
5) Special communication between deaf or blind people, animals
6) What do you prefer and why?

    Communication is very important for all people in the world. All people and animals use communication for sharing information, feeling, messages etc. We have two basic ways of communication -> the first way is nonverbal communication. This way of communication is all that we do without using a single /jediný/ word. For example body-movement can give some information about us, if we are nervous our knees are shaking or we are biting /kousáme/ nails. Body-movement can say what people feel in a dialog and speaker can talk about other things. The second way is verbal communication. This way of communication is about words. Speaking, typing are the most important for sharing information.
    We have a lot of types of communication for example: face to face speaking, letters, E-mails, Chats, SMS... Internet has been the revolution in communication, communication only with pc screen and keyboard. Advantages of electronic communication are: we must not go out of the house, it is definetly comfortable. But disadvantages: we don´t see our dialog partner, it can be a problem because a partner can be someone, who hacked a partner´s mail or chat account /účet/. We can´t speak about secret information. Speaking face to face advantages: Speakers see nonverbal communication of the second speaker, and he can optimize his speech because he can read feelings of his partner. Disadvantages: people must go out of their house.
    In the past people communicated only face to face and when they wanted to send messages, so one of them had to go far away and he told a message to the next person. Now it is easier, thanks to electronic communication
    Special communication between disabled people: Blind people have special type- Braille. Some deaf /hluchý/ people are lip-readers. Special dogs are trained for deaf and blind people, the dog helps them with many things. Animals communicate with their own language, for example bees have special dance, dolphins have special high frequency whistling /pískání/ and dogs have ordinary Bow Bow.
I prefer communication face to face if I try to resolve problems with my parents or with my friends because I can see nonverbal communication and I can recognize /rozpoznat/ their feelings and know what I should now say. Face to face is good because we can use various loudness /hlasitost/ and accent /důraz/.  But I like electronic communication too, I like icq, facebook. Electronic communications is very important for me because I do homework’s with my friends and I can speak with them every day and we can organize some parties. We can share some electronic documents and photos. But this way of communication has the disadvantage, that I don´t see the second person and I can´t see how is he or she feeling and that f. e. I am uneasy /trapný/.  I use my mobile phone every day too.  I can´t imagine my life without it.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat