Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

My daily programme 1.



My daily programme


I am always busy and short of time. This “merry-go-round” starts on Monday morning and ends on Friday after my lessons.

I usually get up at six o’clock but it is a big problem for me because I like to sleep late. After waking up I do my hygiene routine (I wash my face and hands, brush my teeth, dry with a towel). Then I do a little exercise, get dressed and comb my hair. At seven o’clock I have my breakfast.

I must commute (dojíždět) to school every day, so at half past seven I must go to our bus station (trolley bus stop, tram stop, railway station) and get on my bus (trolley bus, tram, train). The bus is usually crowded to the top and I really envy (závidím) my school-mates who need not commute every day and can go to school on foot. (Sometimes my father takes me by his car or I ride my motorbike.)

My lessons start at about eight o’clock. Lessons are forty-five minutes long and breaks are five or ten minutes, except one “long“ break between the second and third lessons, which is twenty minutes long. Lessons take place either in our classroom or in various labs or a gym

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat