Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

My daily programme 2.

My daily programme 2.

At noon we go for our lunch to the dining hall. We usually have soup and main meal plus a glass of tea, sometimes we get some dessert or fruit. Some students prefer buying some- thing in the canteen. After lunch we often have afternoon lessons.

On my way home I sometimes do some shopping or just walk around town. When I come home, I try to relax first. I listen to the radio or cassette player and sit and take a little bit rest. Then I help at home and prepare for the next school day.

In my free time I work with my computer, play football (basketball, volleyball, handball, tennis, badminton) or swim. I like driving my motorbike, reading books (science fiction, novels, detective stories, travels), magazines and newspapers. In winter I ski, skate and play ice-hockey with my friends.

We have our supper at seven o’clock and then I help Mum with washing up. In the evenings I take a shower or have a bath. Then I go to my room and listen to music. Sometimes I watch an interesting film or music programme on TV or a video. From time to time I travel to the city and go to the cinema or to some interesting concert or theatre performance with my friends. Occasionally I have a date with my girl-friend. Around eleven p.m. I go to bed.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat