Hledejte v chronologicky řazené databázi studijních materiálů (starší / novější příspěvky).

My daily routine

My daily routine

Angličtina pro samouky

I usually get up at 6 o’clock. I wash my face and hands, brush my teeth, dry with a towel, dress, comb and have a quick breakfast.

At 6.30 I leave for school. I usually go by bus/trolley bus/tram/train or I walk. Sometimes my father takes me by his car or I ride my motorbike.

At noon we have our lunch (at 11.30 or 12.20). Many times we have afternoon lessons too.
I come home at 4 o’clock. I have my dinner and take a little bit rest. Then I study for the lessons of the next day, listen to music and watch television. I usually go to bed at 10 o’clock.

In my free time I work with a computer, play football, floorball, basketball, volleyball, handball, tennis (table-tennis), badminton or I swim.I drive a motorbike, ride a horse, read books (science fiction, novels, detective stories), magazines (Level, Score…) and newspapers. In winter I ski, skate and play ice-hockey.

My hobbies are collecting stamps, posters and badges, playing chess, playing the piano and guitar, painting, hiking, mountaineering, cycling, roller-skating, skateboarding, modelling...

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat